Important Safety Information
Indications for Use
The VASER Amplifier is intended for the fragmentation and emulsification of subcutaneous fatty tissues for aesthetic body contouring (modification of the anatomy).
The VASERlipo System is intended for the fragmentation, emulsification and aspiration of subcutaneous fatty tissue for aesthetic body contouring (modification of the anatomy). The VASERlipo System is also indicated for use in the following surgical specialties for the fragmentation, emulsification and aspiration of soft tissues:
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Gastrointestinal and Affiliated Organ Surgery
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Urologic Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- General Surgery
Do not undergo VASERlipo treatment if you have chronic medical conditions, such as obesity, diabetes, blood clotting disorders, heart, lung, or circulatory system disease, or vascular problems, including common circulation problems and coagulation problems associated with certain medications.
The following conditions may affect the safety or effectiveness of this device:
- Presence of collagen, scarring, or connective tissue disorders
- Presence of stretch marks or potential for stretch mark formation
- Lupus Erythematosus
- Endocrine disorders
- Pregnancy or the possibility of pregnancy
- Other active diseases that may affect the procedure outcome or increase risk
Inform your doctor if you have any of these conditions or are in doubt.